Christmas is celebrated on 25th December every year. It is the day on which Jesus has stepped onto this earth. As Christianity is the world’s biggest religion, people around the world celebrate Christmas with great pleasure towards the God Jesus. People irrespective of their caste and religion pray to Jesus on the day of Christmas and seek for his blessings. Albeit Christmas falls in the end of December, the celebrations start from the start of the month itself. People hand beautiful stars in front of their houses and light it at night times. They decorate beautiful Christmas trees and place it in houses. They decorate the Christmas trees with varieties of decorative items and highlight the tree with colorful lightings. Christmas is the biggest festival celebrated by the people who love Jesus and who believe in him.
All the people irrespective of their age dress up in new attires and go to the Church. They offer sincere prayers to Jesus and seek good health, wealth and prosperity. Christmas is the season of giving. It is the time to come out and give our ones heart to the needy. The bells ringing on the day of Christmas and lightings everywhere literally is a pleasure to watch. It is the family time for most of the people. All the family members come together and celebrate the festival with great glore. Varieties of mouth flavoring dishes will be prepared on the Day of Christmas. People exchange their heartfelt wishes with each other on the Christmas Eve. We have gathered up some auspicious collection of Christmas wishes and SMS for you. You can send them to your friends, family members, and loved ones on the Christmas Eve and give them your heartful wishes to them.
Merry Christmas SMS Wishes Messages
- Each moment in a day has its own value. Morning brings HOPE, Afternoon brings FAITH. Evening brings LOVE, Night brings REST. Hope u will all of them every day. HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR !
- I send my thoughts afar, and let them paint your Christmas Day at home’
- This season is so much more than holiday parties and giving gifts. May your Christmas be filled with the true miracles and meaning of this beautiful time.
- May this holiday season sparkle and shine, may all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round.
- I wish you all the peace and joy of the season! Here’s to wishing you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas and Joyful New Year!
- I’m sending you warm bear hugs, loving kisses and earnest wishes for the wonderful occasion of Christmas. May you have a splendid Christmas filled with lights, songs and cheer. Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to you.
- May the message of Christmas fill your life with joy and peace. Best wishes to you and your family during this holiday season.
- Bells are ringing and everyone is singing,
It’s Christmas! It’s Christmas!
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- As we rejoice and celebrate this wonderful season of Christmas, let us not forget to thank baby Jesus for coming into our lives. Let us together prepare ourselves to welcome him into the homes of our hearts. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.
- Christmas is for forgiveness, love, and cherishing those we are meant to cherish. Best friend: this year know that my caring for you is unconditional. Merry Christmas.
- Love and Joy came down on the earth on Christmas day 2 make u happy and cheerful. May Christmas spread cheer in your life.
- A star has come to earth! Spread the Christmas love and cheer! Merry Christmas!
- I wish You Lovely X-mas; I wish You Favorable; I wish You Enjoyable; You shall not Lack in this X-mas; Thy Lord shall provide to You!Merry X-Mas.
- Where could I find a best friend like you? Not at the North Pole, that’s for sure. This year know that the best gifts in my life are best friends like you. Merry Christmas.
- I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys.
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
- Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year — and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority.
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
- Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.
- Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time
- Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.
- Christmas Sun! What holy task is thine!
To fold a world in the embrace of God!
- Next to a circus there ain’t nothing that packs up and tears out faster than the Christmas spirit.
- Keep your Christmas-heart open all the year round.
- The universal joy of Christmas is certainly wonderful. We ring the bells when princes are born, or toll a mournful dirge when great men pass away. Nations have their red-letter days, their carnivals and festivals, but once in the year and only once, the whole world stands still to celebrate the advent of a life.
- Even as an adult I find it difficult to sleep on Christmas Eve. Yuletide excitement is a potent caffeine, no matter your age.
Merry Christmas HD Images Free Download
Happy Christmas 2016 Greetings, Wishes, Status
- Season’s Greetings! Be sure to take
some time out of your busy life to
enjoy the magic of the holidays this season.
- May your life be filled with joy and
happiness and may each new day bring
you moments to cherish.
In earlier days post cards were sent
for wishing Christmas,
however now the most common ways to
wish Christmas are email, SMS / text messages,
and electronic greetings cards.
- “Christmas is the day that holds all time together.” ― Alexander Smith
- I send my thoughts afar, and let
them paint your Christmas Day at home’
- On this joyous day, and throughout the new year,
may your life be filled with an abundance of love.
May this Christmas end the present year
on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh
and bright new year.
Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas
and a Happy New Year!
- Merry Christmas and may you live a long and happy life filled with goodwill and friendship.
- “Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.”
- It is d month of Cakes n Candles,
Snow n Songs,
Carols n Joys,
Laughter n Love,
Wishing you a Blessed Month of Christmas!!
- May this holiday season sparkle and shine,
may all of your wishes and dreams come true,
and may you feel this happiness all year round.
- May this new year bring you peace and tranquility,
and as you walk your path may it bring you contentment.
- May all the sweet magic
Of Christmas conspire
To gladden your hearts
And fill every desire.
- No Greeting Card To Give..
No Sweet Flowers To Send..
No Cute Graphics To Forward..
A LOVING HEART
- “Christmas, my child, is love in action.
Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.”
- Best friends are the apple pie of desserts.
They already beat out all the competition.
- On this joyous day, and throughout the coming year,
may your life be filled with good luck and prosperity.
- Jingle bells
what fun it is to
wish our friends
a very happy merry christmas.
- “Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at
least one day of the year to remind us that
we’re here for something else besides ourselves.”
- I hope you know how much I value your friendship.
I wish you a very merry Christmas and may we enjoy many more years together as friends.
- “Christmas is not a time nor a season,
but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill,
to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.”
- “My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern,
is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it,
why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?”
- May your heart be filled with the joy of giving,
as it is the expression of the love in your
heart and the kindness in your soul.
Best friends are to friendship like Christmas
is to the other holidays: always on top. Have a merry one.
- May the light of love shine upon you,
and may your life be filled with blessings
in this Christmas season.
- Christmas waves a
magic wand over this world,
everything is softer and more beautiful.
- Christmas, my child, is love in action.
Every time we love, every time we give,
- On this most blessed day, I wish you love for all your kindness,
and I hope the new year will bring you many days of happiness.
- “There are many gifts under the Christmas tree.
But the best one is the gift of your friendship.”
- “The best and most beautiful things in the
world cannot be seen or even touched.
They must be felt with the heart.
Wishing you happiness.”
- I hope you have a wonderful christmas
have a great new year !
Hopefully santa will be extra good to you .
enjoy your holidays !
- Warmest greetings of the Season and
best wishes for Happiness in the
New Year with Christmas Blessings
- Merry Christmas, and may this new year
bring you joy and laughter.
To be happy is the greatest wish in life.
- There is nothing more magical than decorated trees, lights, presents, family and friends to brighten up your life. Merry Christmas!
- “There’s nothing sadder in this world
than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child.”
- A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away; While quite unselfish, it grows small.
A little smile, A word of cheer, A bit of love from someone near A little gift from one held dear, Best wishes for the coming year, These make a Merry Christmas!
- My best friend deserves nothing but the best, so I wrote this quote for you. Merry Christmas.
- My dear friend, I’m wishing you all the
blessings of a wonderful Christmastime
and I hope you feel all the job this holiday season has to offer.
- May your world be filled with warmth
and good chear this Holy season,
and throughout the year.
Wish your christmas be
filled with peace and love.
- “The earth has grown old with its burden of
care But at Christmas it always is young,
The heart of the jewel burns lustrous and
fair And its soul full of music breaks the air,
When the song of angels is sung.”
- I am dreaming of white Christmas,
with every christmas card i write,
May your days be merry and bright,
and May all your christmases be white.
Christmas is about sharing and spending time
with family and friends. It’s about creating
happy memories with those you love.
- I wrapped my Christmas presents early this year,
but I used the wrong paper. See,
the paper I used said ‘Happy Birthday’ on it.
I didn’t want to waste it so I just wrote ‘Jesus’ on it.
- May the joy and peace of Christmas
be with you all through the Year.
Wishing you a season of blessings
from heaven above. Happy Christmas
- There are so many gifts I want to give to
you this Christmas. Peace, love, joy, happiness
are all presents I am sending your way.
- Best friends never have to ask permission for a favor,
especially at Christmas. Could you…Just joking. Merry Christmas.
- May the good times and treasures of the present
become the golden memories of tomorrow.
Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness.
- “Christmas! The very word brings joy to our hearts. No matter how we may dread the rush, the long Christmas lists for gifts and cards to be bought and given–when Christmas Day comes there is still the same warm feeling we had as children, the same warmth that enfolds our hearts and our homes.”
- Christmas time is always so hectic.
That’s why I’m so glad I have a friend
like you to help me out during the holidays
- The thing about Christmas is that it almost
doesn’t matter what mood you’re in or what
kind of a year you’ve had – it’s a fresh start.
- I want to wish you and your family all the
happiness and joy of Christmas.
I hope we can get together this holiday
season and spend quality time together.
- Heap on the wood!-
the wind is chill;
But let it whistle as it will,
We’ll keep our Christmas merry still.
- “Remember, if Christmas isn’t found in your heart,
you won’t find it under a tree.”
- Give and receive love this holiday season and
you will surely have a joyous Xmas.
Best wishes to your family this season and always.
May Christmas spread cheer in your lives!
- On Christmas, there’s a reason to be happy
and a reason to smile, and there’s a reason
why I’m sending Christmas wishes your way. You’re it.
Have an ideal Christmas;
an occasion that is celebrated
as a reflection of your values,
desires, affections, traditions
- Best friends are the apple pie of desserts.
They already beat out all the competition.
- “Christmas, in its final essence, is for grown
people who have forgotten what children know.
Christmas is for whoever is old enough to have
denied the unquenchable spirit of man.”
- Christmas is all about sharing love with
your loved ones. That’s why I am taking
the time to share love with you and
I hope to get some love back.
- Having you as my friend makes me feel
as if it is Christmas every day.
The warmth and comfort that comes
with this season reminds me of you.
- “Unless we make Christmas an occasion
to share our blessings, all the snow
in Alaska won’t make it ‘white’.” — Bing Crosby
- If one night a big fat man jumps in at your window,
grabs you and puts you in a sack
don’t worry I told Santa
I wanted you for CHRISTMAS.
- There is no greater gift this holiday
season than spending time with family
all around the Christmas tree.
- It is easy to get lost in the flurry of activity
during the holiday season. May you get time to
take in the beauty and true meaning of the season
and have a Merry Christmas!
Can I have your picture,
so Santa Claus knows exactly
what to give me.
- To my best friend: nothing could ever undersell
my enthusiasm for you, not even Christmas itself.
Have a merry one.